Picking the best real estate developers in Ogun State in this article is based on the reviews of their clients. There are some trustworthy developers in Ogun State. This does not imply that the developers not mentioned in this article are not trustworthy.
Table of contents
- Factors to Consider when Choosing a Real Estate Developer
- Four characteristics of suspicious real estate developers you shouldn’t trust with your money
- Best Real Estate Developers in Ogun State
The Nigerian real estate market is becoming more saturated and we now have lots of people with little or no knowledge of the market claiming to be developers. If you are buying from real estate developers, make sure you conduct thorough research about the company to avoid sad stories.
Factors to Consider when Choosing a Real Estate Developer
- Reputation: Do some research to see what other people have said about the developer. Look for reviews online and ask your friends and family for recommendations.
- Experience: How long has the developer been in business? Do they have a good track record of completing projects on time and within budget?
- Quality of work: Inspect the developer's past projects to see the quality of their work.
- Financing: Does the developer have the financial resources to complete the project?
- Communication: Make sure the developer is easy to communicate with and that they are responsive to your questions and concerns.
Four characteristics of suspicious real estate developers you shouldn’t trust with your money
- Failure to Deliver on Promise: The development fee paid by subscribers is meant to be used to provide basic amenities such as good road (earthen, paved or tarred), electricity, drainage, etc, within the gated estates. The dubious developers, after collecting such fees, fail to deliver their promise. Getting your money back is as difficult as a horse passing through the needle's eye.
- Poor Communication: If a developer is difficult to reach or unresponsive to inquiries, it is a sign that they are not reliable or trustworthy.
- Unclear or Confusing Contracts: If the contract for a real estate project is difficult to understand or contains hidden fees or clauses, it could be a sign of a dishonest developer.
- Lack of Experience: Developers who are new to the industry or have little experience may be more likely to make mistakes or engage in unethical behaviour. It's true experience is gained by continuous practice, but your money is not meant for trial and errors.
Buying landed properties within a gated estate is safer than buying from omo oniles. However, it is important that you are aware of these red flags and also do your due diligence before entering into any agreements or contracts with a real estate developer.
Best Real Estate Developers in Ogun State
Based on their clients’ experiences and their existing projects, here are some of the most trustworthy developers in Ogun State you should consider:
Arc-View Investments Limited
They are committed to developing high-quality, affordable housing solutions. The company's mission is to provide Nigerians with a place to live that is safe, comfortable, and convenient. The company has developed two already inhabited estates projects in Ogun state. These are:
- Bluestone Treasure Estate, Mowe Town
- Treasure Island Estate, Mowe
Arc-View Investments Limited is a government-approved real estate company. The company is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations. The company also has a strong commitment to customer service. The company's staff is dedicated to providing its customers with the best possible experience. If you are interested in learning more about Arc-View Investments Limited, you can visit their website.
Pelican Valley Nigeria Limited
This is a government-approved real estate company. Their office is at Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. Pelican Valley Nigeria Limited is committed to developing high-quality, sustainable, and affordable housing solutions. The company's mission is to create a better future for Nigerians by providing them with a place to live that is safe, comfortable, and convenient. They do not joke with land documents and all their properties are approved by the government.
The company has developed a number of successful projects, including Pelican Valley Estate, a luxury residential estate located in Laderin, Abeokuta. The estate is set on a 100-hectare land and offers a variety of housing options, including detached houses, duplexes, and bungalows. The houses are spacious and well-appointed, and they all have access to modern amenities such as a water treatment plant, a sewage treatment plant, a 24-hour security system, and a state-of-the-art clubhouse. If you are interested in learning more about Pelican Valley Nigeria Limited, you can visit their website.
Landmark Corporate Realty Limited
This is a government-approved real estate company. The company is a member of the Nigerian Real Estate Developers Association (REDAN). Landmark was established in 2010 as a real estate company to engage in the following businesses; Real Estate Marketing, Real Estate Brokerage, Real Estate Investment and Construction. With over 10 years of industry experience, Landmark Corporate Realty Limited is proud to show that it is the relationships we create with their clients that matter most. One of their estates in Ogun State, Queen’s Park Estate, Mowe Ofada, is already being inhabited by their clients. If you are interested in learning more about Landmark Corporate Realty Limited, you can visit their website.
Having read this post on the best real estate developers in Ogun State, we advise that you make adequate research about their status as the most trustworthy developers in Ogun State before you have any transaction with them.