All information and tips that we share on this platform, realtygist.com are only for general purposes and do not guarantee that you will get the same result when you apply them. It is in your best interest to make more findings and confirm the accuracy of everything you read on this blog or other websites it may link to. We shall not be held responsible for any form of damage done to anyone either directly or indirectly as a result of real estate transactions that go wrong. We recommend that you further involve real estate professionals and legal advisers to confirm the completeness of whatever you read on this website. Information showing on this website may contain errors, bugs, limitations and affiliate links. All contents, services and products are as available disclaimed.
- Development Fee: A Scam by Many and a Great Tool by Few
- Ogun Warns Owners of Marked Buildings: Set for Demolition
- The Best Email Marketing Services for Real Estate Agents
- Lagos Government Vows to Demolish Illegal Buildings in Eti-Osa LGA
- From Renting to Owning: How the National Housing Fund Can Help You