Why Buy Land in Epe town? In this article, you willl learn about reasons you should invest in Epe. You will also learn about major attractions within Epe Axis.
Some years ago, especially before Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode became the governor of Lagos State, only few people saw the gold mine in Epe in terms of real estate investing. In this post, we will draw your attention to various reasons you should invest in Epe and also tell you about major attractions within Epe axis.
Epe is a town and a Local Government Area (LGA) in Lagos State, Nigeria located on the north side of the Lekki Lagoon and about 90 km from Ibadan, Oyo State. It is a strategic location that is gradually becoming a major economic hub in West Africa.Its closest link to Ibeju Lekki is an eye opener.
The strategic location of Epe town gives it the advantage and this present some major reasons you should invest the town, Lagos State.. it promises to become the residential capital of one of the most important economic centre in West Africa (which is the heart of the Lagos Mega City Project) due to its direct proximity to Ibeju Lekki, on the opposite end it has the potential to also function as the transit hub of all states in Nigeria for those who are going to engage in businesses at Ibeju Lekki.
Why Buy Land in Epe Town?
- Epe is to Ibeju Lekki what the Lekki Peninsula is to Victoria Island.
- In Epe, you’ll get affordable Properties for as low as N2m per plot with flexible payment plans up to 12 months and further process your Land title documents.
- According to real estate experts, the cheapest land in Epe would cost ₦15m in five years’ time.
- 95% of Epe Lands are 100% dryland.
- Epe boasts of landmark projects and properties like Alaro Satellite City, St Augustine University, Epe Resort and Spa, Atlantic College, etc.
- Epe also has one of the simplest road networks in Lagos.
- Epe is one of the safest places to settle and do business in Lagos.
- Epe boasts of infrastructure such as hospitals, universities, high schools, electricity.
Major Attractions Within Epe Axis
The major attractions within Epe axis include:
- Epe Resort and Spa
- Alaro City
- Agricultural Training Institute, Araga, Epe.
- Centre for Rural Development’s (CERUD) Complex and Botanical Garden, Igbodu, Epe.
- Eko Tourist Beach Resort, Akodo, Ibeju-Lekki.
- Lagos State University [LASU], Epe Campus.
- Lekki Free Trade Zone Complex.
- St Augustine University
- Pan Atlantic University
- Proposed deep Sea Port
- Shoprite Mall
- Lekki Rest House: Confinement Home of Nigeria’s first Opposition Leader.
- Murtala Mohammed Botanical Garden, Epe.
- Recreation Centre, Epe, Marina.
- Relics of Brazilian Architecture and Atlantic Slave Trade, Lekki Town.
- Youth Rehabilitation and Development Centre, Ita-Oko Island, Epe.
Are you thinking of investing in Epe but unsure if you ought to because you do not know what it’s like and therefore the potential it has? Do not worry, we’ve got you covered. Epe town has proven to be a centre for huge capital investment and a higher rate of property appreciation in the near future. In Epe today, plots of land are still currently selling from as low as N6,000,000
In addition, relentless efforts by the Lagos State government and other private sectors have made a positive impact on the massive infrastructural development towards transforming Epe into a huge commercial centre and Mega Smart City.
If you are looking for a good investment opportunity, Epe is a great option. With its strategic location, affordable land prices, good infrastructure, and development potential, Epe is poised to become a major economic hub in West Africa.